REGISTRATION FORM AND EVENT AGREEMENT
EARTH DAY-BAY DAY 2022
Saturday, April 9, 2022
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Heritage Park, Corpus Christi, TX
*REGISTRATION DUE MARCH 25, 2022
*NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED
First you must complete the form below, check “I am not a robot,” and then click SUBMIT.
- Participation in Earth Day-Bay Day (EDBD) 2022 requires submission of a completed registration form – Due on or Before March 25, 2022. We are seeking exhibitors/vendors with an environmental focus to provide informational booths and activities to attendees of all ages.
- FACILITIES: Exhibitors will be provided with one 6-ft. table and two chairs. You may bring your own tent (approx. 10 x 10). ALL tents must be secured to the ground without using stakes per city code. Requests for additional items or special reservations must be made in advance and will incur extra charges (extra tables are $10.00 each and additional chairs $1.00 each.)
- SPECIAL RESERVATIONS: You may reserve a corner spot for an additional $15.00 charge. Limited corner spaces are available.
- ELECTRICITY: NOT AVAILABLE for food vendors. Reserve a space with electricity for an additional $5.00 charge. Limited spaces with electricity are available. You must provide your own electrical cords. Advance permission is required for ALL generator use. Call (361) 882-3439 prior to registration.
- SET UP & BREAK DOWN: Complete setup BEFORE 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 9th. Event is open to the public from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Visitors can enter a bit early. We would like all exhibitors to stay until 4:00 p.m. when break down begins and break down must be completed BEFORE 6:00 p.m. Clean up ALL trash and leave the area with as little wear as possible.
- PARKING: Vehicles must be moved off site or to the EDBD designated parking areas ONLY by 9:30 a.m. This includes EDBD designated grass lots.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Previous years have seen inclement weather. Event may be canceled or shortened due to inclement weather. We will send an email to all exhibitors if this is the case, so PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL & CELL NUMBER.
- GIVEAWAYS: Up to 10,000 visitors are expected at Earth Day-Bay Day 2022, many of them families with children. Use best judgment for giveaways, and please keep in mind we are setting an example of wise stewardship for our community.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Qualified applicants include school groups, nonprofits with NO membership base. Does not permit sale of product or services. For questions or more information email email@example.com
- FEES: The Earth Day-Bay Day Committee reserves the right to disallow the sale of certain types of merchandise. Products should be Earth/Bay friendly (i.e. recyclable, reusable, sustainable and educational, etc.). Fees for extra chairs, tables, electricity or special reservations are in addition to booth/vendor fees.
- NONPROFIT, NOT-FOR-PROFIT and GOVERNMENT ENTITIES: DISCOUNTED to $20.00 per booth.
- VENDOR/EXHIBITOR FEES: $50.00, this fee permits display and sale of products or services.
- *Please note we are monitoring and will follow the state’s COVID safety protocols for in-person outdoor gatherings.
CONTACT CBBF OFFICE REGARDING SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR NON-PROFIT, NOT-FOR-PROFIT & GOVERNMENT ENTITIES.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor/Vendor (required for ALL exhibitors / vendors) – $50.00
NON-PROFIT/NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS & GOVERNMENT ENTITIES – $20.00
Corner Booth Reservation Fee – $15.00
Electricity Request Fee – NOT FOOD VENDORS – $5.00
$10.00 Charge for Each Extra Table Requested – $10.00
$1.00 Charge for Each Extra Chair Requested – $1.00
*Please add item/service to cart them come back and add anything else needed then pay for them all together to eliminate extra fees.
For more information or questions regarding the form or payment please call 361-882-3439