2018 Coastal Bend Bays Foundation’s 16th Annual
Conservation & Environmental Stewardship Awards Nomination Form
The Coastal Bend Bays Foundation (CBBF) announces that we are seeking nominees for this year’s Coastal Bend Conservation and Environmental Stewardship Awards. CBBF’s Awards Program recognizes and honors outstanding Coastal Bend citizens, educators, businesses, governing bodies and other entities. The winners will be chosen based on their significant contributions in the areas of habitat conservation, enhancement, protection, restoration or preservation of the Coastal Bend’s precious natural resources, or in educating the region’s youth and adults about the importance and value of their natural surroundings.
*Nomination Categories for 2018
- Coastal Steward – For an individual who dedicates time and energy to the preservation and or conservation of the Coastal Bend’s natural resources without any expectation of compensation or recognition.
- Coastal Community – For an organization, group or entity providing farsighted stewardship over the Coastal Bend’s natural resources, and for leadership in enhancing the Coastal Bend’s environments.
- Non‐profit Organization – For a non‐profit Coastal Bend organization that has worked to preserve the region’s natural resource heritage, protect the natural environment, and nurture the prosperity of the Coastal Bend.
- Education – K through 12 – For an individual teacher for dedication and effectiveness in educating Texas students about the natural resources of the Coastal Bend.
- Education – Higher – For a university or college institution, individual professor, or instructor for dedication and effectiveness in educating Texans about the natural resources of the Coastal Bend.
- Industry– For a Port‐related Coastal Bend industry for leadership in protection or conservation of Coastal Bend natural resources, and for giving the region’s environments the high priority they deserve.
- Business – For a Coastal Bend business (not Port‐related) for leadership in protection or conservation of Coastal Bend natural resources, and for giving the region’s environments the high priority they deserve.
*NOMINATION DEADLINE – September 14th, 2018.
REASON for nomination, 500 words or less. More than 500 words will be disqualified. (Calibri font size 10 fills box)
Submit to: 1231 Agnes St, Ste. A‐15, Corpus Christi, TX 78401 OR Fax to 361‐882‐5625 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 361‐882‐3439
Please download one of the following forms and return to the Coastal Bend Bays Foundation.